OPEN, OPEN, OPEN! Sour Duck Yard Is Open!
We are excited to announce the return of the Sour Duck Market Backyard! We will be allowing limited seating from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily starting on Friday 5/29. Please check our FAQ's here to ensure you are in compliance with the Yard Protocols before you get here.
We look forward to serving you!
Online orders can be placed here Monday through Sunday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. We are now car hoping for our guests! Pull into the center lot between both buildings off Chicon St and text us your spot. We will be right out. You are also welcome to come to the front door located on MLK. We will greet you at the door to pass you your goods. We look forward to reopening our backyard soon!
- Monday through Sunday 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sweet Potato Corn Soup
- sweet potato, corn, onion, garlic, coconut milk, served chilled
- Potato Tater Tots
- potato tater tots, jalapeno ranch dip
- TX Caviar
- pinto beans, spring onion, sesame, pistachio oil, fresno chili, cumin, coriander
- Marinated Beets
- in refried bean marinade
- Thai Chili Cabbage Slaw
- cabbage, fennel, sesame, thai chili dressing, cashew
- Roasted Veggie Antipasto
- carrots, arugula & pecan pesto (pecorino, golden raisin, red chili flake, arugula, pecan)
- Salads & Sandwiches:
- Southwest Italian Salad
- mushroom, corn, potato, ciabatta, tarragon vinaigrette, pecorino cheese
- Tomato & Peach Salad
- chili naranjo dressing, cucumber, avocado, pepitas, feta
- Breakfast Sandwich
- pullman bread, egg, tomato, cheddar, chili mayo
- Veggie Burger
- rye bread, vegetarian patty, chili mayo, lettuce greens
- 44 Farms Double Cheeseburger
- parker bun, caramelized onion mayo, cheddar, hot sauce pickles
- Smoked Brisket Melt
- collard green kraut, chili mayo, cheddar cheese, rye bread
- Kids Food:
- Kids Cheeseburger
- Kids Hamburger
- Kids Grilled Cheese
- Large Plates : (choose two sides per large plate)
Fried Whole Smoked Chicken Dinner
1 LB Smoked Brisket Dinner
The Odd Duck Almanac is our new annual publication and subscription service featuring recipes, stories, opinions, and much more . . .
Sour Duck Market’s mission is to extend the reach of our Craftsman’s cooking approach to the fast-casual market, while maintaining the integrity and support of our local farm and rancher supply chain. With our smoker as a center piece, expect smoked meats for sandwiches and plates. We offer a full bakery and coffee shop. Sour Duck will give our guests the experience of an enchanting outdoor beverage/dining lounge and to bring warm, authentic hospitality to a mixed retail restaurant setting. The outdoor space will take you away from the stresses of everyday life and allow you the opportunity to relax and recenter. You will find private areas, communal seating for large groups, walk up bar area, music, sporting events, and more! We will provide a unique atmosphere accompanied by locally inspired brews, cocktails on tap, and wine to tie together the overall theme of the space. Sour Duck Market aims to create a space that has some of the comforts of home but always inspires an air of enchantment.